Contract Management Software Home Page
Contract Management Software - Contract 365
• Next generation contract management application for simple and complex contract management requirements. Powered by Office 365.
Contract Management Software - Contracts
Contract Management [.app] or CM[.app]
• Robust contract lifecycle management application which addresses all aspects of the contract process. Available on premises or in the Cloud.
Contract Management Software - Contract Managers & General Counsel
General Counsel & Contract Managers
• Increase the opportunities associated with your contracts while reducing the inefficiencies in your current contracting process
Contract Management Software Solutions - Procurement Professionals
• Improve your relationships and management of your suppliers and supply chain
Contract Management Software Solutions - Proposal Management & Sales Professionals
• Close deals faster and recognize revenue more quickly with our proposal and contract management software solutions
Contract Management Software Solutions - IT Professionals
• Increase your user satisfaction while reducing the overhead associated with providing your users with the software solutions they need
Contract Management Software Solutions - Executives
• Propel your business forward by positively influencing top and bottom line growth
Contract Management Software for SharePoint - SharePoint Platform
• SharePoint as a platform is one of the most powerful and versatile technology platforms in the world
Contract Management Software for SharePoint - Software Product Delivery
Product Delivery Options
• Leveraging the SharePoint Platform, Corridor's Software Product Suite is available on premises, in the Cloud and via Office 365
• Learn more about our background, corporate philosophies and what differentiates us from other software product companies!
• Introducing our C Team, their areas of focus, backgrounds and interests!
• Corridor's focus on strategic partnerships delivers value to our clients, ourselves and our partner community
• We're always looking for strong candidates to augment our internal teams!
• We philosophically believe in giving back to those in need - directly, via our clients and our employees
• Planes, trains & automobiles. By phone, email and in person
Contract Management Software Resources - Press
• It's an exciting time here at Corridor Company. Check out our latest news!
Contract Management Software Resources - Articles
• Thought leadership is an important aspect of our corporate philosophy
Contract Management Software Resources - Case Studies & Whitepapers
WhitePapers & Case Studies
• Interested in learning more about industry issues or how our proposal, supplier, and contract management software helps our clients to succeed? Check out our whitepapers and case studies!
Contract Management Software Resources - Events
• We're committed to continuously educating our clients and prospects on matters pertinent to the supplier, proposal, and contract management space
Contract Management Software Resources - Blog
• Thought-provoking discussion items for our clients and prospects - join the conversation!
Contract Management Software Resources - Success Stories
• There is no better testament of our software product depth and implementation expertise than the success of our clients!
Contract Management Software Introduction - Planning & Analysis
Planning & Analysis
• Just starting your research? Establishing your business case? We have the business tools to help you in your process
Contract Management Software Introduction - Implementation Options
• Based on your individual business needs, we offer several software licensing and implementation options
Contract Management Software Introduction - Post Implementation Support
Post Implementation Support
• After your project is complete, we offer a variety of options for post software implementation support
Contracts and their proper management are integral to the success of all companies. Corridor Company is committed to continuously evolving our software product line to meet these challenges. With a business application platform that readily provides solutions for Proposal, Supplier and Contract Management, our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to create proposals and contracts more efficiently, to manage all supporting processes more effectively, and to ensure that revenue, profit and compliance are fully optimized.
Our flexible software licensing model, complimentary implementation packages, and delivery options which include on premises, in the cloud or Office 365, ensure a solution tailored to fit the needs of your company.
We take great pride in our extensive client list which includes a wide range of companies in a variety of industries and locations. From small local companies to multinational Fortune 500s, our focus is on continuously delivering value. Whether in the banking, finance, pharmaceutical, energy or healthcare sectors, our solutions are not only technical successes – they are business successes as well.
With over 18 years of experience and 400 ECM implementations, we’ve had the good fortune of being recognized by the industry in a multitude of different ways – from awards to participation in highly selective Microsoft partner programs. Particularly impactful has been my personal recognition as a SharePoint Top 50 Influencer as well as an AIIM Fellow. On a corporate level, our participation in Business-Critical SharePoint (BCSP) and the Technical Adoption Program (TAP) has allowed us to work closely with Microsoft to gain visibility into next generation functionality and to provide direct feedback regarding our experiences. However, one of most important accolades is the referenceability of our client base.
Throughout our history, and fundamental to our success, we have focused on a few simple truths.
• Consistently exceed customer expectations by putting ourselves in our customer’s shoes, delivering our projects on time and within budget, providing ongoing value, and ensuring both the technical and business success of our projects.
• Create a safe, yet progressive environment for our employees where learning takes place freely, mistakes can be made, and management has both the latitude and aptitude to mentor their colleagues to reach their full potential.
• Continuously focus on thought leadership so that we may understand and participate in the community while evolving our knowledge and introducing improvements to our customers.
• Create a company that our managers, employees, and customers can be proud to be a part of by exceeding our own expectations, treating others as we would like to be treated, and leaving things just a little better than we found them.
We hope to do business with you in the future - whether as a client, partner or employee!
President & CEO
Copyright 2015 Corridor Company, Inc.
The Corridor[.app] software product references, Connect Support, and Passage1 Implementation Methodology are trademarks of Corridor Company, Inc. All other software product names, company names, marks, logos and symbols are trademarks of their respective owners.