Contracts should help get business done quickly while protecting against risk. Accomplishing both goals at once is a challenge, but companies are meeting that challenge with self-service contracts. These allow business users to specify the contract they need, provide relevant information, and quickly receive a contract they can use immediately. Legal is freed from routine requests for more high-value work.
On February 13, 2019, we examined this topics in the webinar Self-Service Contracts – A Leap toward Greater Efficiency . We outlined some common use cases for self-service contracts and showed how the problems can be met through contract management software.
We’ll covered these points:
- Requesting a contract – what information is needed?
- Guiding contract requests with conditional forms
- Responding to contract requests with the right contract and language
- Identifying high-volume, low-risk contracts
- Handling more complicated requests with conditional logic
Request Webinar Materials
To retrieve webinar materials fill out the form below.