Last Modified: March 1st, 2019
If you do not agree to the terms set forth herein, please do not use our Websites or Subscription Service. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information, but your withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive.
Children are not eligible to use our Websites or Subscription Service, and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. Our Websites and Subscription Service are not directed to children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
- Information We Collect
- How We Collect Information
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Security and Retention of Your Personal Information
- International Transfer of Information
- How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
- Third Party Vendors
Information We Collect
“Personal Information” means information that identifies you personally such as your name, email address, date of birth, and other personally identifiable information.
When you use our Websites and Subscription Service or view content provided by us, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our Websites (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses. In the case of our Websites, we link this automatically collected data to Personal Information such as name, email address, address and phone number.
We and our analytics providers collect and store analytics information when you use our Websites or Subscription Service. This analytics information consists of web browsing behavior collected through a combination of HTTP beacons and cookies. Analytics information also consists of data we collect as a result of running queries against content against our user base for purposes of generating Usage Data. “Usage Data” is aggregated data about a group or category of use, features or users that does not contain personal information. Though we may happen upon sensitive personal information as we compile Usage Data from content across user instances, this is a byproduct of our efforts to understand broader usage patterns and trends. It is not a concerted effort by us to examine the content of any user or customer. Our Subscription Service contains a feature that sends information to us about your systems (“System Information”). System Information includes information about (i) the server environment in which the Subscription Service is accessed: OS type and version, language and locale settings; and (ii) user device information in which the Subscription Service is accessed: browser type and version, native client type and version, location and device specifications. You can disable our collection of analytics information by blocking collection at a local network level by working with your IT Administrator to prevent access to this following url.
Social Media Websites
How We Collect Information
We collect your Personal Information in the following ways:
Use of Websites or Subscription Service
By using our Websites, registering for a demonstration or webinar, submitting a request form, or using our Subscription Service, you voluntarily and willingly provide us with certain information, including Personal Information which includes contact information, such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number and other information about yourself and your business.
We collect anonymous demographic information which is not unique to you such as age, gender, interests, and behaviors when you use our Websites and Subscription Service. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by our Websites and Subscription Service. This information may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, device type, browser type, referring web page, search information, domain names, and access times.
Like most websites, we use “cookies” and web log files to collect information to track site usage and trends and to deliver a customized experience to you. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer, mobile phone or other device by a web server and enables us to recognize you when you return to our site or log into our service. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time – for example, when you return to the same website, the information that was previously provided can be retrieved so you can easily use features that you customized. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and log in password for future logins to the Websites or Subscription Service. We may also use “session ID cookies” which expire after a short period of time or when you close your browser. Session ID cookies are used to identify a particular visit and are used to enable certain features of the site, to better understand how you interact with the site and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing to the site. We set a cookie and use local storage in your browser that contains information that we use to identify you for the functional site features described below with respect to our current third-party vendors HubSpot, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Azure Application Analytics, and Google Analytics. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may be not able to fully experience the interactive features of the Websites or Subscription Service.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Provide, maintain and improve the Subscription Service which may include detection, prevention and resolution of security and technical issues;
- Respond to information requests posed from within our Websites including information inquiries as well as customer services and support;
- Provide you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions and events; providing news or information about us and our select partners; deliver technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages. Generally, you have the ability to opt out of receiving any promotional communications as described below;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Websites and Subscription Service; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Use of Personal Information
- Provide and administer our Websites and Subscription Service to you;
- Communicate with you and fulfill requests that you may make including requests for demonstrations, sales support, webinars and technical support;
- Provide you with information and announcements about our Subscription Service;
- Provide other companies such as Azure Application Analytics and Google Analytics with statistical information about our users; this information is not used to identify any individual user; and
- Improve our Websites and Subscription Service, and improve your browsing experience by personalizing our Websites.
Use of Navigational information
- To operate and improve our Websites and Subscription Service;
- Provide you with personalized information about our Subscription Service; and
- To monitor, measure and analyze use of our Websites and Subscription Service and to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and use behavior of our customers and visitors to our Websites and Subscription Service.
Sharing of Personal Information
We Never Sell Personal Information.
We will never sell, rent or otherwise provide your Personal Information to any third party for marketing or other purposes.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Our Websites offer publicly accessible community services such as blogs, forums and wikis. You should be aware that any information or content you provide in these areas may be made public and read, collected, and used by others who access them. Your posts may remain even after you cancel your account.
Compliance with Legal Process
Security and Retention of Your Personal Information
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Although we use industry standard security measures, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment and we cannot, and do not, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or store using the Websites or the Subscription Service. There is no guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards and we are not responsible for third party circumvention or your privacy settings or our security measures. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information and for controlling access to your account.
We retain Personal Information that you provide to us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our company, products or services. We retain Personal Information about our customers for as long as we need it to provide service to the customer. We will delete this Personal Information from our and our third-party service providers’ servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Opting-Out and Unsubscribing” below.
If you have submitted a valid GDPR data subject access request to exercise your right to be forgotten, we will delete your Personal Information within 30 days of the request.
If you are an individual based in the EU or UK, you can request a copy of your Personal Information and you can update any incorrect information.
If you are an individual based in the EU or UK, you can ask to have your Personal Information removed, or in some cases, limit our processing of Personal Information. This does not apply when we need to keep your Personal Information for legal reasons.
We may offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs or forums, this information may be made public and may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on our servers if you so request, as described in “Opting-Out and Unsubscribing” below.
Use of Subscription Service as a User of an Organization
If you use an email address to access the Subscription Service and that email address was provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer, that organization can:
- Control and administer your access and use of the Subscription Service, including controlling privacy-related settings of the Subscription Service.
- Access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files associated with your access and use of the Subscription Service.
- If you lose access to your work account (in the event of change of employment, for example), you will lose access to the Subscription Service and the content associated with the Subscription Service.
International Transfer of Information
By using our Websites or Subscription Service, you have given your express and informed consent to transfer the data that you provide to us to the United States and to process it in the United States. To facilitate our global operations, we may transfer and access Personal Information from around the world, including the United States. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if we transfer Personal Information to other countries.
Your Rights as an Individual Based in the EU or UK
- Access to your Personal Information: You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Correcting your Personal Information: We want to have accurate data. Please contact us if you think the Personal Information you provided to us is not up to date or correct.
- Deletion of your Personal Information: You have the right to ask us to delete Personal Information about you if it is no longer required for the purpose it was collected, you have withdrawn your consent, you have a valid objection to us using your Personal Information, or our use of your Personal Information is contrary to law or our other legal obligations.
- Objecting to how we may use your Personal Information: You have the right at any time to require us to stop using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where we use your Personal Information to perform tasks carried out in the public interest then, if you ask us, we will stop using that Personal Information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
- Restricting how we may use your Personal Information: In some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your Personal Information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of Personal Information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to our use of your Personal Information. The right might also apply where this is no longer a basis for using your Personal Information, but you don’t want us to delete the Personal Information. Where this right is validly exercised, we may only use the relevant Personal Information with your consent, for legal claims or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
- Automated processing: If we use your Personal Information on an automated basis to make decisions which significantly affect you, you have the right to ask that the decision be reviewed by an individual to whom you may make representations and contest the decision. This right only applies where we use your Personal Information with your consent or as part of a contractual relationship with you.
- Withdrawing your consent using your Personal Information: Where we use your Personal Information with your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will stop using your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights. You can find the contact details below under How to Access & Control Your Personal Data.
Your California Privacy Rights
Corridor Company qualifies for the alternative option. We have a comprehensive privacy statement, and we provide you with details on how you may either opt-out or opt-in to the use of your Personal Information by third parties for direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and wish to request information about how to exercise your third-party disclosure choices, please email us at email@example.com.
How to Access & Control Your Personal Data
Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the Personal Information that you supplied to us;
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated Personal Information, or omissions in Personal Information that you supplied to us;
- To request that your Personal Information not be used to contact you;
- To request that your Personal Information be removed from any solicitation that we use;
- To request that your Personal Information be deleted from our records; and
- To otherwise opt out of receiving solicitations.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us postal mail to:
Corridor Company, Inc.
24R Pleasant Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
We will promptly change or delete your Personal Information.
How You Can Opt Out of Web Tracking
There are several ways to opt out of web tracking:
- Most browsers allow you to block third-party cookies or prevent cross-domain tracking. This will limit the cookies that can be set by third-party scripts. This will not completely eliminate tracking by some third-party services, though, as they may use first-party cookies.
- Most browsers also allow you to ask to not be tracked (via the “Do Not Track” request header). If you have enabled this feature, we will not track the pages you visit in a way that enables us to connect them to your personal information. Your page views may still be collected anonymously, though. Many of the third-party services we use for collecting anonymous data also respect the Do Not Track setting.
Third Party Vendors
Some of the vendors we use that may collect Personal Information on our behalf are as follows: