As the chief legal officer for your organization, you are responsible for overall legal operations and are a critical player within the contracting process. Not only are you responsible for creating standard contract templates and fall-back language, you are on the front line of contract negotiation. You likely hold a Board Seat and are particularly sensitive to compliance and risk management.
- You are extremely busy, and are faced with both budget and resource pressures.
- Contracts need to be finalized expeditiously while ensuring consistency and adherence to key provisions.
- Your world is becoming increasingly more complex with evolving and increasing compliance and globalization requirements.
You need to be able to leverage technology for operational efficiency, scalability and compliance – and you need to ensure that your staff understands and uses the technology.
Corridor’s Next Generation Contract Management Software is designed with you in mind.
- Reduce the time required to create and review your contracts.
- Ensure consistency in your contracts and use of only pre-approved language.
- Readily track the status and time to complete your in-process contracts.
- Quickly locate executed agreements and their supporting documentation.
- Proactively report and analyze the status, spend, and risk associated with your contracts.
- Ensure contract compliance and completion of contractual obligations.
- Reduce the risk and maximize the profitability and opportunity of your contracts.