As an IT Professional, you manage both application and end user issues, address data and privacy concerns, and ensure that your organization has the software solutions necessary to ensure success. Whether the solutions that you support are On-Premises or in the Cloud, you need confidence that your end user applications address the needs of your users while complying with the infrastructure, scalability, and compliance requirements of your organization.
- You are responsible for supporting a variety of different end user applications and you may or may not have direct experience in the use of the application.
- Infrastructure and compliance requirements are challenging and time consuming.
- Data privacy and security regulations are becoming increasingly more complex and you need a system that you can trust.
Corridor’s Next Generation Contract Management Software will address these challenges for you.
- Leverage the enterprise class scalability and security capabilities of the Office 365 and SharePoint platforms.
- Reduce internal costs by utilizing your existing Office 365 or SharePoint infrastructure and investment.
- Minimize the burden associated with supporting additional applications or silos of information.
- Ensure that your end users can readily achieve their desired functionality.
- Provide your users with solutions where self-sufficiency and document security can be granted in-line with user preference and internal directory services guidelines.
- Readily support integrations into adjacent technologies with Microsoft’s extensive integrations.
- Increase user adoption by providing your users with access to functionality where they work – whether it is Office 365, SharePoint, their CRM or ERP system.